Bakers CompleteThere are 3 products.
Baker’s Complete Dog Food: The Doggylious® Experience
Baker’s Complete Dog Food is manufactured by Purina, a company that has a history of over two centuries of pet care. What differentiates Baker’s from other dog foods is its wet but not really wet texture. Made up of moist and meaty chunks, as well as crunchy kibble, Baker’s Dog Food offers the benefits of both wet and dry food in one meal. Among the reasons for the popularity of this brand are its low price and attractive packaging. The good news is that dogs seem to love it. So, if you have a fussy eater on your hands, this is one brand you can fall back on.
Baker’s Complete Dog Food for All Life Stages
1. Baker’s Complete Puppy – Since puppies need nutrients that will help them grow into healthy adults, the right balance of proteins, minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, essential fats and water is included in the Baker’s Complete Puppy formula. Apart from this, to ensure that the pup develops strong bones and teeth, this formula includes the right amounts of calcium, iron and Vitamin D. This formula recognizes and supports the growth bursts that all puppies experience. Baker’s Complete Puppy formulations also understand that puppies need smaller kibble than adult dogs and that the it should be easy to chew and help to release all the vital nutrients.
You can choose from the Tasty Beef and Country Vegetables or the Chicken and Vegetables formulas. The Gravy Bites meal offers the choice of adding gravy to dry food, while the Meaty Meal contains tender meaty chunks.
All these formulas contain:
• Energy – from cereals, packed with carbohydrates
• Protein – from high quality sources to promote growth and muscle development
• Iron – for healthy bones and blood
• Vitamin D and Minerals – for healthy and strong bones and teeth
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids – for healthy skin and shiny coat
2. Baker’s Complete Adult – With the right balance of the essential nutrients, this range can be started once your pet reaches the age of 12 months. While dogs are primarily carnivores, they cannot survive on meat alone. The right balance of cereals, vegetables and meat will ensure the health of your adult dog. The Baker’s Complete Adult range can be given right till the dog reaches the end of his sixth year of life. This is when you would need to move to providing food that is suitable to mature or senior dogs. You might also need to provide a special diet if your dog is pregnant or lactating.
You can choose the protein source that you and your dog prefer because Baker’s Complete Adults comes in beef, chicken, lamb, rabbit, duck and even bacon and liver flavors. The ingredients ensure:
• Protein – from high quality sources
• Fiber – to aid digestion and provide iron
• Energy – from carbohydrate rich cereals
• Vitamin D and minerals – for strong bones and healthy teeth
You can also choose between wet and dry meals with the Gravy Bites formula. All you need to do is to add warm or cold water and get the gravy coating on the dry kibble. You can also choose to give your dog succulent meaty chunks with the Meaty Meal formula. Baker’s Complete Adult dog food also includes food that is specifically formulated for small dogs. Smaller breeds tend to have a faster metabolism and need an energy rich diet. On the other hand, you can protect your dog from being overweight and avoid all the health problems associated with obesity with the Baker’s Complete Weight Control diet. This diet ensures that your dog does not miss out on any vital nutrients while controlling his weight.
3. Baker’s Complete Senior – Once your dog reaches the age of 7, you need to start thinking of his needs as a mature dog. You will notice that he is beginning to slow down, and is not as energetic as he was in his younger days. Just like human beings, dogs too tend to become more vulnerable to ailments that are typical of old age. The right diet can help you keep your dog healthy and build his immune system to combat and delay the aging process. Therefore, the food that you give your mature dog should contain ingredients that are easy to digest and have the right mix of nutrients to keep him trim and healthy. This is why Baker’s Complete Senior range includes protein sources that are low in fat, such as chicken, easily digestible carbohydrates, such as rice, and mineral, antioxidants and vitamins C and E to promote healthy bones and joints and to strengthen the immune system. In addition, the kibble is smaller and easier to chew.
Baker’s Complete Senior dog food is characterized by:
• 15% smaller chunks and kibble, as when compared to the adult products
• Protein – from high quality sources to help sustain the dog’s health
• Lower in fat – to prevent weight gain as the dog become less active
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids – to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
You can choose from the chicken or beef meals or give your dog the Gravy Bites advantage.
Whatever you choose to feed your dog, remember to buy Baker’s Complete Dog Food online and have the items delivered to your doorstep.