Vetoryl

There are 4 products.
Vetoryl

Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs

Vetoryl Capsules are used for the treatment of Cushing's disease, also known as hyperadrenocorticism (excess production of corticosteroids from the adrenal glands) in dogs. Cushing's syndrome is one of the most commonly diagnosed canine endocrine disorders. Cushing’s syndrome is usually seen in older dogs and can be either spontaneous or iatrogenic.

This usually happens (in around 85% of cases) because the dog develops a very small, benign tumour at the base of the brain (within the pituitary gland). This hormone produces too much signaling hormone that, in turn, causes the adrenal glands to release excessive cortisol. The remaining 15% of cases are caused by tumours of the adrenal gland(s). Irrespective of the cause...

More